iLab Study Management Software helps core facilities manage large scientific studies. This module ties individual tasks of a study to a larger, overarching project, which increases experimentation consistency and allows for collaboration of multiple researchers on one study.
- Study Management Tool Dashboard: Ability to include start, stop, and approval dates, status and more!
- Communication Tracking: Ability to track communications with collaborators & select whether or not you would like to be informed of specific studies
- Research Collaboration: Ability to run long-term studies with multiple researchers and multiple requests
- Cost Analysis: Optionally include a cost analysis for the study initiator(s) and coordinator(s)
- Subjects Tracking: Optional and upon approval of the institution, include questions about whether or not human subjects will be involved in the study & formally track subjects in iLab, as appropriate
- Protocols: Ability to associate protocols with intended long-term projects
- Study Statistics: Ability to capture important information about the work conducted
- Custom Fields, Forms, Attachments & Links: Allow cores to capture consistent and important information about the work to be conducted in a variety of formats, and allow the option of manual result entry
- Bill for Services: Track and bill per activity completed or service rendered